If you’re looking for a career where you can provide a direct, positive impact on your community, you’ve come to the right place. As an employee of Southwest Transplant Alliance, you’ll play a crucial role in helping us save lives.
We invite you to browse through the list of open positions below. If you don’t see a position that’s a fit right now, create a profile anyway, and we’ll keep it on file and contact you if something comes up.
Once you are hired, your benefits package will include:
- Health Insurance: STA pays up to 94% of an employee’s health care coverage.
- Insurance premiums: STA also pays 100% of premiums for life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Long Term Disability (LTD) and business travel coverage.
- Retirement:STA contributes 8% of an employee’s annual salary towards a 401(a) retirement plan. Employees also have the option to invest in a 403(b) retirement plan.
- Other benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site fitness center and classes
See what it’s like to work at STA.